Category: Swivel Manifold
|Swivel Tee 2” FPT with O-ring x 2” FPT with O-ring x 2” MPT||SWF018||$4.99 $2.89clearance item 69 left|
|Swivel Adapter 2” MPT x 2” FPT with O-ring||SWF019||$3.44 $1.75clearance item 69 left|
|End Cap 2” FPT with O-ring||SWF020||$0.99 $0.50clearance item 5 left|
|Nipple 2” MPT x 2” MPT with O-ring||SWF021||$1.89 $0.98clearance item 14 left|
The Drip Store’s high pressure swivel fittings are used for assembly of valve manifolds and valve zones without using glue or tools. Each of the fittings has a large swivel with female thread and encapsulated large "O" ring to ensure a watertight connection. The design allows for quick connection of valves without Teflon tape. Use this line of fittings to make a ¾”, 1”, 1-1/2” or 2” valve manifold with the correct spacing between the valves, as a union or for any type of assembly that needs a quick connection.
Example: A valve manifold starting from a 1” PVC pipe:
1. Glue to the PVC pipe a PVC adapter with 1” MPT
2. Connect a swivel manifold with 1, 2, 3 or 4 outlets depending on the number of valves in the manifold.
3. To the outlet side of the valve with the swivel connect a PVC male adapter
4. Glue the PVC pipe to the male adapter
5. Turn the water on and flush the line
6. Close the end of the manifold using the end cap (model SWF006, sold separately)
7. Pressurize the system and make sure that water is not leaking from the unit or any part along the line. Test the assembly manually and then automatically via the controller, and then program the controller.
Note: Make sure that the water flow direction matches for each component, if any is in line with the water flow. Use Teflon Tape only with the PVC male adapter and make sure to remove all Teflon tape excess.