5” Hold Down Stake for 1/2” Drip Tubing
Plastic stakes used to hold the 1/4" micro drip tubing, 1/4" micro drip line, 1/4" laser drilled soaker hose, 1/4" porous tubing, 1/2" drip tubing, drip line and 3/4" drip tubing to the ground.
( 5 ratings/reviews
The 5" hold down stake is used to hold the 1/2" drip tubing or drip line to the ground. Use the stake every 5-10’ in the installation layout of the 1/2" drip tubing and drip line. Constructed of UV-resistant high impact plastic.
- Use the flow controlled stakes with drip emitter model BG-010, 020 and 050 and with the multi outlet adapter model GB-10U or GB-40U :
- Available in metal or plastic in two colors
- For secure and easy installation of 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" micro tubing, distribution tubing, 1/4" drip line and drip tubing
- Heavy duty and rugged stakes design for a wide range of layouts and applications
- Use to extend or hold the micro tubing near the plants or secure 1/4" and 1/2" to the ground
- UV resistant, high impact plastic