DIG Corporation 12-Outlet PC Drip Manifold on 1/2" FNPT
Retrofit TwelveOutlets Drip Emitter Manilfod
|12-Outlet PC Drip Manifold on 1/2" FNPT with .6 GPH per Outlet ||D059||$8.06 ea.|
|12-Outlet PC Drip Manifold on 1/2" FNPT with 1 GPH per Outlet||D071||$8.06 ea.|
|12-Outlet PC Drip Manifold on 1/2" FNPT with 2.2 GPH per Outlet||D072||$8.06 ea.|
|12-Outlet PC Drip Manifold on 1/2" FNPT with 3.3 GPH per Outlet||D073||$8.14 ea.|
The TOP 12-Outlet Drip Manifold from DIG is designed for first time installations or for retrofitting an existing sprinkler riser into an efficient 12-outlet drip irrigation system. The TOP concept utilizes unique self-cleaning, pressure compensating drip emitters enabling long runs with even water distribution from all outlets.
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : 3" W x 2" H
Flow rate and Color code:
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : Inlet size: 1/2" FNPT
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : .5 GPH per outlet: Black
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : 1 GPH per outlet: Red
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : 2 GPH per outlet: Green
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : 3.3 GPH per outlet: Purple
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : accepts 1/8" (.187 OD) micro tubing, or purchase 1/4" micro tubing adapters separately for use with 1/4" distribution tubing
Mini disc filter
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : Body and cover: high impact plastic
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : Diaphragm : Silicon
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : Filter: nylon
Operating Pressure in Overlapping Irrigation
Pressure compensating range
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : 80 mesh
- D059, D071, D073 : 8 to 80 PSI
- D059, D071, D072, D073 : 15 to 50 PSI
1/4" converter elbow and barb allow the use of 1/4" distribution tubing (Parts #D062-65 & SF006, sold separately).
12 individually pressure compensating, self flushing emitters allow easy passage of water and minimize clogging
Backup mini-disk filter
Built-in unique backup filter
Color-coded emitters and barbs easily identify flow rate at each zone
Each emitter individually filtered (approximately 80 mesh)
Flow rates .6, 1, 2.2 and 3.3 GPH (2.2, 4, 8.3, 12.5 l/h)
Inlet plugs provide closure options of up to eight emitter outlets (Part #D075, sold separately)
Install above grade or place below grade in a 6" emitter box
Interchangeable emitters for variable flow rates in a single head
Rugged materials to withstand the most adverse conditions
Installation for Retrofitting 12 Outlet
Retrofitting conventional sprinkler systems to a low flow, water saving drip irrigation system requires a few simple steps:
Step 1: Evaluate the areas to be watered. While large areas such as lawns are best watered by sprinklers, other areas, such as shrubs, trees, roses, or individual plants, can be irrigated more efficiently by using the retrofit drip heads.
Step 2: Remove the sprinkler head from the riser.
Step 3: Turn the water on and flush the line. Then screw the 12-outlet drip head onto the riser.
Step 4: Extend 1/8” micro tubing from the drip head to the plants.
Step 5: Secure the 1/4" micro tubing with a stake inserted into the ground near the plant.