DIG Corporation's Single Bridge, 360° Micro Sprayer Assembly
The Single Bridge, 360° micro sprayers are available with 13” stake, 24” micro tubing and 1/4" barb. The 360° micro sprayer assembly from DIG Corporation is designed for applications including seedlings, rooting, flowerbeds and for greenhouse use. The sprayers have flow rates of 9 to 42 GPH @ 30 PSI with spray pattern of up to 12’ diameter. The micro sprayers produce fine droplets and are available with a number of flow rates options. This micro sprayer is ideal for maintaining conditions conducive to germination and seedlings.
Micro Sprayers, Orchard Irrigation, DIG Micro Sprinklers
|360° Micro Sprayer Assembly 9 GPH Blue||MSA030|
$1.38 - $1.67 ea.
|360° Micro Sprayer Assembly 18 GPH Black||MSA043|
$1.38 - $1.67 ea.
|360° Micro Sprayer Assembly 42 GPH Brown||MSA044|
$2.37 - $2.87 ea.
Available with three flow rates
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : spike, micro tubing and barb
- MSA043 : Black nozzle: 18 GPH with up to 9’ diameter
- MSA030 : Blue nozzle: 9 GPH with up to 8’ diameter
- MSA044 : Brown nozzle: 42 GPH with up to 12’ diameter
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : .0008", very fine at 45 PSI
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : 120 mesh (130 micron)
Nominal operating pressure
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : Polyacetal
Operating Pressure in Overlapping Irrigation
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : 30 PSI
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : 35 PSI
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : 25 to 35 PSI
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : 340°
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : Approximately 1°
- MSA030, MSA043, MSA044 : up to 12’'
Color coded nozzles for flow rate identification
Excellent performance with uniform water distribution
High uniformity due to distribution accuracy and low precipitation rate
Maintains constant humidity if used in greenhouses
Modular design allows for a wide range of interchangeable components
Installing Micro Sprayer Assembly
To install the micro sprayer use the complete assembly with spike, micro tubing and barb.
To install the micro sprayer, first select the flow rate if available, then the pattern. If using the complete assembly micro sprayerwith the spike and the micro tubing, first insert the spike into the ground about 2-4”, then punch a hole into the side of the drip tubing using a punch, and then insert the barb on the micro tubing into the drip tubing.