The Drip Store’s 3/4” MNPT x 4” PVC riser is made of molded gray Sch. 80 PVC, used to connect underground pipe to sprinkler heads or to retrofit drip heads or any other irrigation components.
The risers are available in various sizes and in short to long lengths and have male threads on each end. To install the riser, screw it into the PVC tee or elbow with 1/2”, 3/4” and 1" MNPT female outlet thread and connect the other side to the head of choice.
If leaking occurs below the sprinkler or drip head, unscrew the head and inspect the riser for cracks. If found, replace it with a new riser.
• Available in 1/2”, 3/4” and 1" MNPT and in lengths from 2” to 12”
• Molded gray schedule 80 PVC construction
• Use to connect underground PVC pipe or poly pipe with 1/2”, 3/4” and 1" MNPT outlet thread to a sprinkler head, drip head or other component of the irrigation system
• Use the 3/4” riser to raise a sprinkler head or retrofit a drip head to the level you need
• High-quality PVC construction
• Use with Teflon tape
• For outdoor use with cold water only