The swivel manifold fittings are used to connect a number of valves to your water supply as a part of a valve manifold. The swivel manifold fitting configuration includes a swivel FPT with O-ring on one side and a MNPT on the other, allowing addition of a valve and expansion of the manifold, and permitting the capping off of the end of the manifold and offering a nipple to connect a valve to the manifold. Features include large swivel cap for quick assembly of the swivel fittings, allowing the user to maintain, repair and add additional valves with no tools, Teflon tape or glue required.
The Drip Store’s swivel fittings are used for assembly of a valve manifold or valve zone without using glue or tools. Each of the fittings has a large swivel with female thread and encapsulated large "O" ring to ensure a water tight connection. The design allows for quick connection of valves without Teflon tape. Use this line of fittings to make a 3/4", 1”, 1-1/2” or 2” valve manifold with the correct spacing between the valves, as a union or for any type of assembly that needs a quick connection.
Example: A valve manifold starting from a 1” PVC pipe:
1. Glue to the PVC pipe a PVC adapter with 1” MPT
2. Connect a swivel manifold with 1, 2, 3 or 4 outlets depending on the number of valves in the manifold.
3. To the outlet side of the valve with the swivel connect a PVC male adapter
4. Glue the PVC pipe to the male adapter
5. Turn the water on and flush the line
6. Close the end of the manifold using the end cap (model SWF006, sold separately)
7. Pressurize the system and make sure that water is not leaking from the unit or any part along the line. Test the assembly manually and then automatically via the controller, and then program the controller.
Note: Make sure that the water flow direction matches for each component, if any is in line with the water flow. Use Teflon Tape only with the PVC male adapter and make sure to remove all Teflon tape excess.