Fogger-Mister w/ Barbed Connection 2 GPH Brown Nozzle
The 2 GPH, 360-degree fogger-mister with 1/4" barbed connection is ideal for misting, humidifying and cooling applications. The fogger-mister’s vortex design spins the water droplets into a fine mist, producing micro-sized droplets in a small diameter area. Use for humidifying effect and watering of potted planters and baskets.
The Drip Store has a wide range of fine droplet foggers-misters that are used for watering small pots and baskets or for humidifying effects if needed. The no moving parts 360° pattern foggers-misters have a small wetting diameter and are used for watering or humidifying when fine droplet size with low precipitation rate is required. When low volume overhead irrigation is desired for an area where drip emitters are not practical and the micro sprinklers or micro sprayers are not required, use the fine droplet foggers-misters to mist above plants and flowers, inside or outside closed structures.
- Diameter of Coverage:
2'-4' with mounting 3’-5’ above the ground, 360 degree, 8' to 2' with mounting 6” to 12” above the ground
- Droplet Size:
- Flow rate:
- Inlet and outlet :
Inlet size: 1/2" BNPT, 1/4" barb or 1/4" barbed elbow
- Recommended filtration:
- Recommended pressure:
30 to 50 PSI
- Available on 1/2" FNPT, 1/4" barb or 1/4" barbed elbow
- Can be attached into the end of 1/4" micro tubing or into the 1/2" drip tubing.
- Can be mounted upright or upside down
- Color coded for easy identification
- Constructed of UV-resistant durable plastic materials, ensuring resistance to most chemicals and fertilizers used in landscape applications
- Designed without a bridge to prevent dripping
- Incorporates a vortex design, which spins the water droplets into a fine mist
- Modular, lightweight and easy to maintain, configure and install
- Three part construction with O-ring for a tight seal