4” Supporting Stake for 1/8” or 1/4” Micro Tubing
Used to secure the position of a button drip emitter near the plant area or to secure the 1/8” or 1/4" micro tubing with drip emitter within a box or basket. Constructed of UV-resistant high impact plastic.
( 4 ratings/reviews
The 4" supporting stake for micro tubing is used to secure the position of a button drip emitter near the plant area or inside a pot or basket using 1/4" micro tubing, or to hold 1/8” micro-tubing from the drip emitter near the plant. Constructed of UV-resistant high impact plastic.
- Use the flow controlled stakes with drip emitter model BG-010, 020 and 050 and with the multi outlet adapter model GB-10U or GB-40U :
- Available in metal or plastic in two colors
- For secure and easy installation of 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" micro tubing, distribution tubing, 1/4" drip line and drip tubing
- Heavy duty and rugged stakes design for a wide range of layouts and applications
- Use to extend or hold the micro tubing near the plants or secure 1/4" and 1/2" to the ground
- UV resistant, high impact plastic