Four Station AC Controllers With Independent Programming For Each Valve
For use with sprinkler or drip systems, the four and six station AC controllers feature independent programming for each valve, allowing flexibility of irrigation programming by zone.
Designed for residential and light commercial applications, the C015 four station (DIG #5004) and C016 six station (DIG #5006) indoor AC controllers include special programming that allows each valve on the system to be programmed independently from the others. Features include easy-to-read LCD display with AM/PM clock, independent programs for each valve with four start times per day, watering duration from 1 minute to 12 hrs, in 1 minute increments. Automatic short circuit detection to isolate the shorted valve, 7day weekly calendar schedule, or intervals beginning on odd or even days from 1 to 30 days, rain delay up to 30 days and a sensor terminal for rain delay
- Capacity :
Two - 24 VAC solenoids per station
- Input required :
120 VAC, 60 HZ 28 VA (plug in transformer)
- Maximum output :
- Operates using :
UL-listed 120 AC transformer
24 VAC, 0.27A
- Program backup 9V battery:
- Automatic valve short circuit detection isolates the shorted valve and continues irrigation cycle
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual operation
- Can be programmed under backup battery power without AC power connection Back up by one 9-volt alkaline battery
- Can operate two valves at the same time
- Custom programming with 7-day calendar or intervals of 1-31 days in odd/even or every day rotation
- Default program: after prolonged power interruption each station will operate for 10 minutes
- Easy to read AM/PM clock
- Four button keypad with an integrated liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Four start times per program per valve
- Independent programming of start time, run time and day of the week for each valve
- Internal circuit board eliminates the need for fuses or a circuit breaker
- Irrigation suspension override (rain mode)
- Manual irrigation cycle via the controller or the valve
- Master valve remote pump start circuit
- Non corrosive materials
- One terminal for sensor connection
- Rain delay up to 30 days
- Start time stacking prevents hydraulic overload
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty
- Waiting mode for third and fourth valves
- Water budget from 5-95% in 5% increments
- Watering duration from one minute to eleven hours and 59 minutes in one minute increments
Inline Valve with Flow Control, 3/4"
Inline Valve with Flow Control, 1"
Inline Valve with Flow Control, 1 1/2"
Inline Valve with Flow Control, 2"
Direct burial 5 multi-strand 18-gauge wire, 50’
Direct burial 7 multi-strand 18-gauge wire, 50’
Rain Bird PEB Inline Valve, 1"
Rain Bird PEB Inline Valve, 1 1/2"
Rain Bird PEB Inline Valve, 2"
IRRITROL 700 Series Inline Valve, 3/4"
IRRITROL 700 Series Inline Valve, 1"
IRRITROL 700 Series Inline Valve, 1.5"
IRRITROL 700 Series Inline Valve, 2"
3/4" 24 VAC Valve Assembly with Adjustable Pressure
2 Zone Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Val
3 Zones Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Va
3 Zone Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Val
4 Zones Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Va
4 Zone Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Val
3/4" 24 VAC Valve Preset Pressure Assembly 30 PSI
Mini Weather Station