Model F330 2" Stainless Steel Replacement Screen , 150 mesh, green
The Drip Store provides an option for a replacement plastic or stainless steel screen cylinder for all our 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2” and 2” filters. Use the replacement screen to replace or update the screen in your filter.
The 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2” and 2” filter screens are readily accessible for easy removal and cleaning. This line of screen can replace any of the current screens that The Drip Store carries.
Screen filters are the most common filters used in the irrigation industry and in most cases the least expensive. They are generally used as a backup for any type of drip irrigation installation and are mainly installed where the quality of water is good. Screen filters are excellent for removing hard particulates from water, such as sand and other small elements often found in city water. The screen filters are not suitable for removing organic materials such as algae, mold and slime. These non-solid materials tend to embed themselves into the screen material where they are very difficult to remove. In other cases they simply slide through the holes in the screen by temporarily deforming their shape. The screen filters are cleaned by removing cover and hand washing the screen.
O-ring: EPDM , Screen: Stainless Steel
- Maximum flow rate:
2": 80 GPM
- Maximum working temperature:
130 degree F
- Operating pressure:
up to 120 PSI
1-1/2" or 2"
- Available sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and 2"
- Color-coded replacement screens
- Easy maintenance: the screen can be extracted from the filter for easy cleaning
- For 2" filters: Model #’s F323 through F324
- Large filtration area allows longer intervals between flushing
- Low friction loss
- Molded plastic construction with polyester screen
- Non corrosive materials
- Polyester screen and Stainless screen cylinder chemical resistance: Acid: very good resistance depending on concentration and temperature. Resistance to most mineral acids is excellent. , Alkali: limited resistance depending on concentration and temperature. Excellent resistance to low concentration lyes. Dissolves in highly concentrated lyes at higher temperatures. , Generally the screens show no evidence of toxicity and have excellent resistance to decay and bacteria. , Organic solvents: excellent resistance. Some phenolic compounds and hot nitrobenzene dissolve the screens , Oxidizing agents: good resistance
- Rubber "O" rings on both ends ensure a quality seal
- Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Wide range of polyester and stainless steel screens in 40 to 200 mesh