1" Anti-siphon Valve with 24 VAC Solenoid, 150 Mesh Filter / 25 PSI Pressure Regulator
On Special - In Stock
Anti-siphon valves are frequently required for outdoor irrigation systems -- to prevent possibly contaminated water to be drawn back into the water supply lines should pressure decrease in the supply line. Drip Store model VA061 is a complete, 24 volt AC anti-siphon valve assembly (1" diameter), which includes 150 mesh screen filter and built-in pressure regulator for drip system applications.
Part #: VA061
A one inch (1") anti-siphon valve with 24 volt solenoid connection, this valve should be used for drip systems only in any residential application. For use with A/C controllers, these anti-siphon valves should be installed 8” to 10” above the ground, and above the sprinkler line, to prevent water downstream of the valve from back siphoning into the water supply. This unit includes a filter/pressure regulator preset to 25 PSI.
- City of Los Angeles and Canadian Standards Association listing approved :
- Filter configuration:
1" NPT male inlet and outlet
- Filter screen: :
- Flow rate adjustable:
Manual flow control can adjust to Zero flow
- Inlet size:
1" male pipe thread
Actuator body: glass reinforced nylon, Diaphragm and rubber seal: EPDM, Metal parts and screws: stainless steel 303
- Maximum incoming operating pressure:
Up to 120 PSI.
- Operating pressure:
25 to 120 PSI
24 V AC
- Temperature range:
38 to 130 F
- Anti-siphon valve is used to prevent irrigation water downstream of the valve from reentering the water supply, especially important when automatically applying fertilizer through a filter
- Available sizes: 3/4" and 1"
- Made of high quality materials to operate in the harshest, most adverse of conditions
- Used for above grade installation