1/2" Compression Ball Valve
The 1/2" ball valve with compression fitting is used as on/off valve for a drip tubing lateral. The ball valve should only be used with individual lines of 1/2" drip tubing with .700 outside diameter.
The 1/2" compression ball valve is for .700 OD poly-tubing. Not intended for use with 16mm or 17mm drip-lines. For all drip-lines, use the corresponding diameter in barbed ball valves (16mm or 17mm).
- Compression inlet and outlet :
- Operating pressure:
up to 60 PSI
- Recommended pressure:
10 to 30 PSI
- Temperature range:
Up to 120 F
- .700 OD compression rings for a dependable, watertight seal
- Constructed of polypropylene and other non-corrosive materials
- Creates manually operated zones
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Low-torque handle
- Smooth opening and closing eliminates pressure loss