Heavy-Duty PVC Ball Valve with Union , 1"
Heavy-duty, high quality, PVC ball valves with EPDM seals for watertight operation. All metal parts are isolated from the water flow, providing for highly corrosion-resistant operation.
Designed for commercial and residential application the 1/2” – 1-1/2” heavy duty ball valves are made to operate as a back up to AC or DC valves, as manual valves for your irrigation system or as a shut-off for downstream or upstream repairs. Double union design permits in-line maintenance without disconnecting from the pipe. Made of PVC and other non-corrosive materials, this series of ball valves is designed for reliability of operation in a variety of applications.
1/2", 3/4" 1" and 1-1/2” with union FNPT inlet and outlet
- Inlet and outlet :
- Operating pressure:
up to 120 PSI
- Recommended pressure:
Up to 90 PSI
- Temperature range:
Up to 170 F (76.7 C)
- Constructed of glass PVC with EPDM seals for corrosion resistance operation
- Double union inlet and outlet design for easy in-line maintenance
- Heavy-duty, large diameter handle eliminates stem breaks
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Low-torque handle
- Rugged, with reinforced and supported self-cleaning diaphragm that provides reliable operation even with dirty water
- Smooth opening and closing eliminates pressure loss
- True union design