Category: Valve Components
|Diaphragm Assembly for 3/4" and 1" DIG Inline Valves||C099||$12.33 ea.|
|Diaphragm Assembly for 1-1/2" and 2" DIG Inline Valves||C108||$32.82 ea.|
Use as a replacement part for all DIG inline valves.
Steps to replace a diaphragm on a 3/4", 1”, 1-1/2” or 2” inline valves:
1. Shut off the water supply to the valve
2. Turn on the valve via the manual lever or via the solenoid - first make sure that the valve is not under pressure and then drain the valve.
3. Unscrew the six screws from the top of the valve bonnet (cover).
4. Lift and remove the cover/bonnet and make sure not to lose the spring assembly.
5. Remove the diaphragm and check if it is damaged or only dirty. If dirty, clean the diaphragm and make sure that the orifice is clean. If the diaphragm is damaged, replace it and make sure to install the diaphragm in the same direction as the one you removed.
6. Replace the cover/bonnet and screw back the six screws you removed, alternating sides when you tighten the screws
7. After replacing and completing the repair or replacement, turn the water on again and test the valve under pressure to make sure no leak occurs, using the manual leaver
The Drip Store
980 Park Center, Ste. E
Vista, CA 92081
Tel: 760-597-1669 : Toll Free: 877-597-1669 Fax: 760-597-1673
Business Hours: M-F, 7 AM - 4 PM (PST)
We are not a retail store, we do offer will call during checkout for local customers.