The Drip Store’s 2, 3 and 4-zone electric control (24 VAC) high flow valve manifolds with 1" swivel fittings are assembled without using glue or tools. Each of the valve manifolds fitting inlets and outlets have a large swivel with female thread and an encapsulated large "O" ring to ensure a watertight connection. The design allows for quick connection and disassembly of the valves without tools or use of Teflon tape.
Category: AC & DC Valve Manifolds
|2 Zone Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Valve (24 VAC) without Flow Control||VA004-0||$52.14 ea.|
|3 Zone Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Valve (24 VAC) without Flow Control||VA005-0||$79.87 ea.|
|4 Zone Manifold Assembly of 1" Electric Control Valve (24 VAC) without Flow Control||VA006-0||$109.87 ea.|
This line of valve manifolds can be used to start any number of irrigation zones that can operates with our AC controllers model C016, C032 six stations, G0-AC04, GO-AC06 and GOA08 or any other AC controller. The spacing between the valves allows the manifolds to fit in a small valve box and provide the user with quick connection and disassembly capability.
Example: A valve manifold starting from a 1” PVC pipe:
1. Glue to the PVC pipe a PVC adapter with 1” MPT
2. Connect a swivel manifold with 1, 2, 3 or 4 outlets depending on the number of valves in the manifold.
3. To the outlet side of the valve with the swivel connect a PVC male adapter
4. Glue the PVC pipe to the male adapter
5. Turn the water on and flush the line
6. Close the end of the manifold using the end cap (model SWF006, sold separately)
7. Pressurize the system and make sure that water is not leaking from the unit or any part along the line. Test the assembly manually and then automatically via the controller, and then program the controller.
Note: Make sure that the water flow direction matches for each component, if any is in line with the water flow. Use Teflon Tape only with the PVC male adapter and make sure to remove all Teflon tape excess.