DIG Corporation Leit-1 solar powered Controllers
The LEIT 1™ is a one-station ambient light (solar) powered smart irrigation controller with LCD display, seven programing buttons and a rain sensor connection.
LEIT Solar Controllers
|Leit-1 Single Station Solar Controller with Solenoid and Adapters -- Controller Only||LEIT1-000||$83.70 ea.|
|Solar Powered Smart Controller with ¾” inline valve||LEIT1-ILV075||$90.99 ea.|
|Solar Powered Controller ||LEIT1-ILV100||$93.49 ea.|
|LEIT1 Smart Solar Powered Irrigation Controller with 1 1/2" Inline Valve||LEIT1-ILV150||$175.79 ea.|
|Smart Solar Powered Irrigation Controller with 2" Inline Valve||LEIT1-ILV200||$191.79 ea.|
The LEIT 1™ controller has the latest in water conservation features to allow better operation of your irrigation system throughout the year. The LEIT 1™ controller is a one-station ambient light (solar) powered smart irrigation controller with LCD display, seven programing buttons and a rain sensor connection mounted on an 3/4" and 1" anti-siphon valve or on 3/4", 1", 1.5" and 2" inline valve.
City of Los Angeles and Canadian Standards Association listing approved
- LEIT1-ILV075, LEIT1-ILV100, LEIT1-ILV150, LEIT1-ILV200 : 3/4" and 1", 1-1/2" and 2" NPT female inlet and outlet
Listed compliances: I.A.P.M.O and A.S.S.E
- LEIT1ASV-075 : 1 GPH to 16 GPM
- LEIT1ASV-100 : 1": .2 to 35 GPM
- LEIT1-MAV : Actuator body: glass reinforced nylon
- LEIT1-ILV075, LEIT1-ILV100, LEIT1-ILV150, LEIT1-ILV200 : Valve body and cover: glass reinforced nylon
Power supply: ambient light powered by internal photovoltaic module with microelectronic energy management system
- LEIT1-ILV075, LEIT1-ILV100, LEIT1-ILV150, LEIT1-ILV200 : 10 to 150 PSI
- LEIT1ASV-075, LEIT1ASV-100 : 25 to 120 PSI
Seven keypad buttons with integrated liquid crystal display
- LEIT1-ILV075, LEIT1-ILV100, LEIT1-ILV150, LEIT1-ILV200 : 10 to 90 PSI
- LEIT1ASV-075, LEIT1ASV-100 : Dry latching
- LEIT1ASV-075, LEIT1ASV-100 : 38 to 130 F
- LEIT1-ILV075, LEIT1-ILV100, LEIT1-ILV150, LEIT1-ILV200, LEIT1-MAV : Up to 140°F
- LEIT1ASV-075 : 3/4" FNPT inlet and outlet
20 preset historical ET programs with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for sprinklers.
Activates only on selected days of the week, or even, odd days or up to 30 days.
Anti-siphon valve is used to prevent irrigation water downstream of the valve from reentering the water supply, especially important when automatically applying fertilizer through a filter
Automatic and manual operation
Available with 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and 2" in-line valve
Available with a rain sensor connection
Built from tough, rugged material - resistant to harsh environmental conditions; completely waterproof, complies with IP68 requirements
Constructed of glass reinforced nylon with a stainless steel spring; non-corrosive materials
Easy to read AM/PM clock
Electric or manual operation
High flow with low pressure loss
Indicates the approximate charge (energy available).
Keeps track of date, time and day of week.
Moisture and dust ingress protection to IP68 (under water).
Operates drip or sprinkler systems
Power saving LCD display - not used for 15 minutes the display goes into sleep mode
Rain delay with up to 99 days with auto-restart
Rugged, with reinforced and supported self-cleaning diaphragm that provides reliable operation even with dirty water
The budget feature can be used to adjust the preset ET program for each month.
Up to five start times per day for the preset duration.
Use with drip or sprinkler systems
Use with drip or sprinkler systems
With rain sensor connection