Single Station Battery Operated Controller with 3/4" Anti-siphon Valve
Mount the Battery Operated Controller on 3/4" Anti-Siphon Valve above the ground and above the sprinkler to prevent water from back siphoning into the water supply.
The C215 (DIG model 710-075-ASV) is a one station, heavy duty battery operated controller with plastic anti-siphon valve. Used for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems in residential or commercial applications, this controller features a large LCD display with four buttons to program. It has complete water proofing capability and comes with a rain sensor connection.
The controller operates using one, nine volt battery that can last for up to one year (DIG 700 series). An anti-siphon valve is used to prevent contaminated water from being siphoned back to the main water supply. This controller should be installed 8” to 10” above the ground and above the sprinkler line to prevent water downstream of the valve to back siphon into the water supply. The C215 should be operated in a pressure range of 25 to 120 PSI.
- City of Los Angeles and Canadian Standards Association listing approved :
- Flow rate adjustable:
Manual flow control can adjust to Zero flow
Actuator body: glass reinforced nylon, Body: Plastic, Controller: Body - ABS, Inner parts - Acetal , Diaphragm and rubber seal: EPDM, Solenoid body: Acetal, Solenoid inner metal parts: stainless steel 303
- Maximum incoming operating pressure:
Up to 120 PSI.
- Operating pressure:
25 to 120 PSI
- Anti-siphon valve is used to prevent irrigation water downstream of the valve from reentering the water supply, especially important when automatically applying fertilizer through a filter
- Automatic and manual operation
- Available in two sizes
- Available with a rain sensor connection
- Easy to read AM/PM clock
- Four start times per day
- Made of durable UV-resistant plastic
- One terminal for sensor connection
- Use with drip or sprinkler systems
- Used for above grade installation