LEIT1 Smart Solar Powered Irrigation Controller with 2" Inline Valve
The LEIT 1™ controller is a one-station ambient light (solar) powered irrigation controller with a rain sensor connection, mounted on a 2” inline valve. The LEIT 1™ controller employs the latest in water conservation features to allow better operation of your irrigation system day and night throughout the year.
Part #: LEIT1-ILV200
The LEIT 1™ solar powered smart controller on inline valve uses features that include five start times per day, cycle durations up to 5 hours and 59 minutes, Manual Run, Rain Off with restart in up to 99 days and Monthly Budget.
The controller also has additional features that include Daily Water Restriction if required by cites and municipalities, Irrigation Off for any month of the year and System Off.
The LEIT 1™’s main features include twenty preset programs of historical Evapotranspiration (ET) for spray and drip irrigation that can be used as part of the controller programming with editing feature.
Combining one of the historical Evapotranspiration preset programs and a rain sensor can help seasonally adjust or prevent unnecessary watering and save water. After installation, no further visits to the controller are required.
3/4" and 1", 1-1/2" and 2" NPT female inlet and outlet
- City of Los Angeles and Canadian Standards Association listing approved :
- Listed compliances: I.A.P.M.O and A.S.S.E:
Valve body and cover: glass reinforced nylon
- Operating pressure:
10 to 150 PSI
- Power supply: ambient light powered by internal photovoltaic module with microelectronic energy management system:
- Recommended pressure:
10 to 90 PSI
- Seven keypad buttons with integrated liquid crystal display:
- Temperature range:
Up to 140°F
- 20 preset historical ET programs with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for sprinklers.
- Activates only on selected days of the week, or even, odd days or up to 30 days.
- Automatic and manual operation
- Constructed of glass reinforced nylon with a stainless steel spring; non-corrosive materials
- Indicates the approximate charge (energy available).
- Keeps track of date, time and day of week.
- Moisture and dust ingress protection to IP68 (under water).
- Rain delay with up to 99 days with auto-restart
- Rugged, with reinforced and supported self-cleaning diaphragm that provides reliable operation even with dirty water
- The budget feature can be used to adjust the preset ET program for each month.
- Up to five start times per day for the preset duration.
- With rain sensor connection