3/4" Anti-siphon Valve with 24 VAC Solenoid, 150 Mesh Filter / 25 PSI Pressure Regulator
Anti-siphon valves are frequently required for outdoor irrigation systems -- to prevent possibly contaminated water to be drawn back into the water supply lines should pressure decrease in the supply line. Drip Store model VA060 is a complete, 24 volt AC anti-siphon valve assembly, which includes 150 mesh screen filter and built-in pressure regulator for drip system applications.
A 3/4" anti-siphon valve with 24 volt solenoid connection, this valve should be used for drip systems only in any residential application. For use with A/C controllers, these anti-siphon valves should be installed 8” to 10” above the ground, and above the sprinkler line, to prevent water downstream of the valve from back siphoning into the water supply. This unit includes a filter/pressure regulator preset to 25 PSI.
- Assembly includes:
3/4" "Y" type filter with 155 mesh screen
- City of Los Angeles and Canadian Standards Association listing approved :
- Filter screen: :
- Flow rate adjustable:
Manual flow control can adjust to Zero flow
- Listed compliances: I.A.P.M.O and A.S.S.E:
Actuator body: glass reinforced nylon, Body: Heavy Duty Plastic, Solenoid inner metal parts: stainless steel
- Maximum incoming operating pressure:
Up to 120 PSI.
- Maximum working temperature:
130 degree F
- Operating pressure:
25 to 120 PSI
- Preset operating pressure :
- Valve size:
3/4" FNPT inlet and outlet
- Anti-siphon valve is used to prevent irrigation water downstream of the valve from reentering the water supply, especially important when automatically applying fertilizer through a filter
- Assembly includes: 1 - 3/4" FNPT x MNPT premium 25 PSI preset pressure regulator, 1 - 3/4" MPT "Y" filter with 155 mesh screen
- Available sizes: 3/4" and 1"
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Used for above grade installation