The GO-AC line of irrigation controllers from DIG includes user-friendly and simple to program indoor irrigation controller for the operation of any 24 VAC solenoid valves with sprinkler or drip systems.
The new four, six and eight station GO-AC controllers from DIG are the ultimate user-friendly controllers for residential and light commercial applications. Easy to install into the home's electrical system and easy to program, the GO-AC controllers provide a wide range of programs for sprinklers, drip systems, lighting and other features that meet today's landscaping needs.
The controller is programmed with the use of five buttons and a dial. The picture shows the controller front with the programming buttons, dials, screen and the terminals.
• Dial selector: used to select the desired programming mode, including clock setting.
• Switch button: moves throughout the various display options to be used
• Data increment button: if decreased, lowers the value of the selected parameter (for example, changes hours, if selected, from 06:00 to 05:00)
• Data increment button: if increased, raises the value of the selected parameter (for example, hours changes hours, if selected, from 06:00 to 07:00)
• Arrow button: used to select the parameter to be changed (hour, minute, etc.) - only a blinking parameter can be changed
• Program button: moves between programs A, B, C and X in repeating order
• AC terminal: used to connect the transformer
• Terminal: to connect the master valve, valve stations and rain sensor
• Three (3) programs, A B C, to select.
• Watering durations from 1 minute to 4 hours in 1-minute increments.
• Three (3) programs with four (4) start times per program with delay options in weekly mode and one start time per day in cyclical mode
• Auxiliary X program in weekly mode for use with lights and ponds through the use of a relay
• Custom programming with 7-day calendar or intervals of 1-31 days in odd/even or every day rotation.
• 365-day calendar with leap year.
• Rain delay up to 240 days with auto-restart.
• Monthly water budgeting from 10- 190% in 10% increments.
• Each valve can be linked to all three programs
• Automatic and manual operation for each program