Barbed Ball Valve , 1/4"
Choose the correct model ball valve to match the diameter of the drip line, drip tubing, or poly tubing you need to shut off – 1/4", 1/2", 16mm, 17mm, or 3/4” x 17mm - for downstream or upstream repair of an individual line or lateral.
( 3 ratings/reviews
Our 1/4" barbed ball valve is used as a shut-off valve for individual micro tubing, 1/4" drip line or 1/4" soaker hose, for downstream or upstream repairs or control of individual 1/4" drip laterals or micro tubing laterals with drip emitters.
- Barbed inlet and outlet :
- Operating pressure:
up to 60 PSI
- Recommended pressure:
Up to 50 PSI
- Temperature range:
Up to 120 F
- Constructed of polypropylene and other non-corrosive materials
- Fits 1/4" (.145-.190 ID) distribution tubing and drip line
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Large inside diameter for maximum flow
- Low-torque handle
- Secure and easy installation without glues or clamps
- Small size
- Smooth opening and closing eliminates pressure loss
- Two piece construction
- Used with two "O" rings for watertight seals
- UV resistant