4” Supporting Stake for 1/8” or 1/4” Micro Tubing
Used to secure the position of a button drip emitter near the plant area or to secure the 1/8” or 1/4" micro tubing with drip emitter within a box or basket. Constructed of UV-resistant high impact plastic.
( 3 ratings/reviews
- Part family: Supporting Stakes
- Included with kits: KIT FM01AS, KIT FS50, KIT G77AS, KIT GE200, KIT GE200PLUS, KIT K001, KIT K002, KIT K003, KIT K004, KIT K006, KIT K009, KIT K100
The 4" supporting stake for micro tubing is used to secure the position of a button drip emitter near the plant area or inside a pot or basket using 1/4" micro tubing, or to hold 1/8” micro-tubing from the drip emitter near the plant. Constructed of UV-resistant high impact plastic.
- Use the flow controlled stakes with drip emitter model BG-010, 020 and 050 and with the multi outlet adapter model GB-10U or GB-40U :
- Available in metal or plastic in two colors
- For secure and easy installation of 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" micro tubing, distribution tubing, 1/4" drip line and drip tubing
- Heavy duty and rugged stakes design for a wide range of layouts and applications
- Use to extend or hold the micro tubing near the plants or secure 1/4" and 1/2" to the ground
- UV resistant, high impact plastic