5” Hold Down Stake for 1/2” Drip Tubing
The 5" hold down stake is used to hold the 1/2" drip tubing or drip line to the ground.
( 5 ratings/reviews
- Part family: Hold Down Stakes
- Included with kits: KIT EF55AS, KIT G77AS, KIT GE200, KIT GE200PLUS, KIT K001, KIT K002, KIT K003, KIT K004, KIT K006, KIT K007, KIT K008, KIT K009, KIT K013, KIT K014, KIT K015, KIT K016, KIT K017, KIT K018, KIT K020, KIT K021, KIT K022, KIT k040, KIT K041, KIT K042, KIT R750
The 5" hold down stake is used to hold the 1/2" drip tubing or drip line to the ground. Use the stake every 5-10’ in the installation layout of the 1/2" drip tubing and drip line. Constructed of UV-resistant high impact plastic.
- Use the flow controlled stakes with drip emitter model BG-010, 020 and 050 and with the multi outlet adapter model GB-10U or GB-40U :
- Available in metal or plastic in two colors
- For secure and easy installation of 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" micro tubing, distribution tubing, 1/4" drip line and drip tubing
- Heavy duty and rugged stakes design for a wide range of layouts and applications
- Use to extend or hold the micro tubing near the plants or secure 1/4" and 1/2" to the ground
- UV resistant, high impact plastic