Rain Bird PEB Inline Valve, 2"
Available For Order
The PEB series inline valves are durable, heavy duty plastic, designed for commercial applications.
The PEB series inline valves from Rain Bird are among the most durable plastic valves in the irrigation industry. These industrial strength, glass-filled nylon globe valves are ideal for commercial irrigation applications. Available in 1", 1-1/2" and 2" in-line valve with flow control and solenoid. The main features include flow control handle for flow adjustment and manual shutoff, manual lever for opening the valve without external bleed and smooth valve opening and closing.
- Body Styles:
- Flow rate:
0.25 to 200 GPM
- Holding current:
0.28 A (6.7 VA)
- Inlet and outlet :
- Inrush current:
0.41 A (9.8 VA)
- Operating pressure:
20 to 200 PSI
24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second), Coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
- Temperature range:
Up to 150° F (66° C)
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with nylon-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without first turning the valve on at the controller.
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing helps to prevent loss of parts during field service.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body allow the bonnet to be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.