Single Station Actuator with 9 Volt DC Solenoid to Convert Manual Anti-siphon Valve
The C056 (DIG R710DC.013) actuator with a 9 VDC solenoid is used to convert any existing 3/4" or 1" manual anti-siphon valve (prevent contaminated water from being siphoned back to the main water supply) to automatic operation.
Used for drip irrigation and sprinkler systems in residential and light commercial applications, the actuator assembly is used only with our model #C046 (DIG 740.000) four-station battery operated controller.
Connect the two colored 18" solenoid wires to the correct controller valve number, using only water-proof splices. The actuator includes adapters for 3/4" and 1” plastic or brass manual anti-siphon valve.
If used with C046(DIG 740.000)four-station battery operated controller, Use this actuator to convert up to four manual anti-siphon valves to a fully automated four station control manifold without the use of AC power.
This model can be used on any manual anti-siphon valve, and should be mounted only by replacing the top portion on the anti-siphon valve with the manual flow control handle.
This actuator should be installed on a manual anti-siphon valve 8” to 10” above the ground and above the sprinkler line to prevent water downstream of the valve from back-siphoning water into the water supply.
Suggested operating pressure range of 25 to 120 PSI.
Controller 3 7/16"W x 2 5/16"D x 7 3/4"H
Actuator body: glass reinforced nylon, Controller: Body - ABS, Inner parts - Acetal , Diaphragm and rubber seal: EPDM, Metal parts and screws: stainless steel 303, Solenoid inner metal parts: stainless steel 303
- Operating pressure:
25 to 120 PSI
- Power draw:
.2 amp per cycle
- Power source:
9 Volt DC (one 9-volt alkaline battery not included)
- Temperature range:
38 to 130 F
- Wiring :
Two 18” color coded wires with one red and one black
- Automatic and manual operation
- Can be used as a flow control for water flow adjustment and manual shutoff
- Constructed of glass reinforced nylon with a stainless steel spring; non-corrosive materials
- Contains adapters required to convert 3/4" and 1" brass or plastic manual anti-siphon valves
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Manual flow control can adjusted to zero flow
- Manual internal bleed override for opening and closing the valve without external water spill
- Normally closed
- Rugged, with reinforced and supported self-cleaning diaphragm that provides reliable operation even with dirty water
- Smooth valve opening and closing prevents pressure surge hazards
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty