Easily connected to most outdoor faucets, the EVO100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) uses the latest and most efficient technology, including a patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar). This efficient energy system provides the power for the timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather.
The EVO100 features simple navigation buttons with large, easy-to-read LCD screen and icon-based programming. Program features included weekly or cyclical programs, four start times per day, durations of up to six hours, program delay of up to 99 days, program off, manual on/off, and a sensor wire connection to accept a rain sensor, the EVO100 is one awesome hose end timer.
• Powered by a patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar)
• Easy to install and program
• Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
• Seven buttons and an integrated large, high resolution screen
• Easy to read LCD display with an AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation
• Blinking notification on days the hose end timer is active
• 12 or 24-hour time format
• Non-volatile memory retains program integrity (excluding time)
• Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the manual program button
• Quick release swivel adapter for easy installation, and removal.
• One button program off for easy irrigation suspension
• Energy conservation feature automatically turns the hose end timer screen off after fifteen minutes
• Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
• Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
• High flow diaphragm valve with DC solenoid available in 3/4" FHT inlet with screen and MHT outlet, or BSP thread
• Easy rain sensor installation through external wire
• Waterproof construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments
• Environmentally friendly and energy independent; utilizes RoHS compliant components
• Three year warranty
• Operating pressure: 10 to 100 PSI (.7 to 6.8 bar)
• Watering duration: 1 minute to up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments