Easily connected to most outdoor faucets, the EVO100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) uses the latest and most efficient technology, including a patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar). This efficient energy system provides the power for the timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather.
The EVO100 features simple navigation buttons with large, easy-to-read LCD screen and icon-based programming. Program features included weekly or cyclical programs, four start times per day, durations of up to six hours, program delay of up to 99 days, program off, manual on/off, and a sensor wire connection to accept a rain sensor, the EVO100 is one awesome hose end timer.
• Operating pressure: 10 to 100 PSI (.7 to 6.8 bar)
• Flow rate range: .1 to 8 GPM (.38 to 30 L/H)
• Temperature range: 38-130 degree F (3-54 degree C)
• Connection: female hose thread inlet (FHT) x male hose thread outlet (MHT)
• Power source: ambient light (solar) - no batteries needed
• Sensor connection: yellow wire for closed contact rain sensor
• Power input: 3,000 - 100,000+ LUX
• Controller dimensions: 5.75 inch W x 6.76 inch H x 2.25 inch D (14.6 cm W x 17.1 cm H x 6.3 cm D)
• Unit weight, including plastic clam shell packaging: 1.02 pounds (.47 kg)
• UPC code: 840620100038
• Materials: Housing - high impact plastic
• Inlet valve and solenoid - glass reinforced nylon with stainless steel plunger and spring.
• Watering duration: 1 minute to up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments
• Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
•• In the weekly schedule, the hose end timer (tap timer) can be programmed to operate on any day of the week, such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
•• In the cyclical schedule, the hose end timer can be programmed to operate on odd days, even days, or at specific intervals such as every three days
• Up to four start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedule provides added flexibility for any type of watering application.
• Rain off/delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
• Program off option stops program until reactivated
• Manual cycle via the program with automatic shutoff option
|1||1||EVO100||Solar powered waterproof digital hose end timer with rain sensor connection|
• Powered by a patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar)
• Easy to install and program
• Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
• Seven buttons and an integrated large, high resolution screen
• Easy to read LCD display with an AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation
• Blinking notification on days the hose end timer is active
• 12 or 24-hour time format
• Non-volatile memory retains program integrity (excluding time)
• Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the manual program button
• Quick release swivel adapter for easy installation, and removal.
• One button program off for easy irrigation suspension
• Energy conservation feature automatically turns the hose end timer screen off after fifteen minutes
• Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
• Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
• High flow diaphragm valve with DC solenoid available in 3/4" FHT inlet with screen and MHT outlet, or BSP thread
• Easy rain sensor installation through external wire
• Waterproof construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments
• Environmentally friendly and energy independent; utilizes RoHS compliant components
• Three year warranty
The DIG's EVO100 solar powered hose end timer with female hose thread inlet and male hose thread outlet from DIG is ready to be install to any faucet connections. We recommend letting the unit charge by leaving it out in the open for a number of hours depending on daylight before programming. When the display is showing three bars, the unit is fully charged and ready to program, and the system can be turned on manually via the manual program button located on the display next to the program off button.Downloadable EVO100 Instruction Manual in English(pdf)
The EVO100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) has seven buttons with the four arrow buttons (left, right, up, and down arrows) used to select a program parameter and a large circular button to modify and accept the parameter changes. The two buttons on the right side are used for manual operation, and for program off or irrigation suspension.
The EVO100 is a light powered, maintenance free hose end timer with no batteries to replace or charge.
1. Install the EVO100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) to the faucet by turning the female inlet fitting clockwise until hand tight. The female inlet has a screen washer so, do not use any wrench to tight the unit .
2. Turn the water supply on. The Hose End Timer will open momentarily and then will shut off.
Note: If it does not shut off, push the manual operation button twice to ensure that the timer is closed.
3. If the Hose End Timer is installed to a drip irrigation system, make sure to install a 150 mesh or higher screen filter to protect the drip system, and then add a 15, 25, or 30 PSI pressure regulator to lower the pressure to, followed with a swivel adapter to connect the drip tubing.
4. Test the Hose End Timer using the manual operation button located below the display. Press the button once to turn it on. If connected to a sprinkler or drip system, check that the system is working to your satisfaction and that there are no leaks. Press the button again to turn it off.
5. Program the unit.
Review the instruction manual included with the unit for details.
If a rain sensor or other closed contact sensor is used, cut the yellow wires and add the sensor per the manual, sensor instructions, making sure to use a waterproof wire connection.