Total Customer Satisfaction Policy
As part of our Total Customer Satisfaction Policy we will accept any return from a customer who has purchased the product(s) from The Drip Store with the following stipulations. Please note that special order items, specially priced orders and clearance parts may not be returned.
TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
Please call us at 877 597-1669 for an RMA number (Return Authorization). Please have your invoice date and number available.
- Unless instructed otherwise, all returns must be sent to The Drip Store and include the RMA number. Returns without an RMA number cannot be honored.
- Please write the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Please include a copy of the invoice(s) in your return package.
- We cannot accept any returns sent freight collect or with any postage or freight due.
- We may elect to have the customer destroy or dispose of products at his/her location rather than return them. In that instance, we will expect the customer to follow and use all safety precautions and disposal methods required by product label or local, state and federal laws.
Once we have received your product a credit will be issued to the same form pf payment origianlly used. If you request any newly ordered items to ship immediately, we will bill you for that order and issue a credit for returned items once we have received them.
RETURNS WITHIN 30-DAYS
We offer a No hassle 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, you may return the item(s) for a full credit on the purchase price. Shipping charges are not refundable.
RETURNS AFTER 30-DAYS
Returns after 30-Days may be subject to a 10% restocking fee, and credit will be issued minus the initial shipping charge. For return items of 90+ days, please refer to the Defective Products/Warrantees section below.
MISSING ITEM(S) IN SHIPMENT
Upon receipt of your order shipment, please inspect the shipment for correct and complete order fulfillment. If you do not contact The Drip Store within 7 business days after receipt, we will assume the shipment has been correctly and completely filled.
If you just received your order, and upon inspection you found an item(s) missing, please do the following:
- One order may arrive in multiple boxes. Please check the UPS tracking information or shipping label to make sure you received all the expected boxes.
- Check the packing slip that was included with your shipment. If an item was not in stock when we shipped your order, it would be indicated on your packing slip and invoice.
I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM(S)
We stand by our commitment to providing you with the highest quality service. If you received the wrong item in your order, we want to fix the problem. Please contact a Customer Service Specialists no later than 7 days after receipt at 760 597-1669 or (toll free) 877 597-1669, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please open and inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If your order was damaged in shipment, please save the box and all packaging materials and call us as soon as possible at 760 597-1669 or (toll free) 877 597-1669. We will assist you in filing a claim and replacing your damaged product.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS / WARRANTIES
We stand by our commitment to providing you with the highest quality products. If an item you purchased from The Drip Store is defective, we want to help fix the problem.
All products purchased from The Drip Store carry full warranties as set forth by the manufacturer. Any product needing to be replaced under the manufacturer's warranty should be handled per the instructions given by The Drip Store representative issuing your RMA number. However, these guidelines apply:
- If the product IS DEFECTIVE, the customer is responsible for returning the product to us. There will be no re-stocking fee applied to returned defective products. If the customer requests a replacement for a defective item returned to us there will be no freight charge.
- Upon receipt, The Drip Store will determine if the product is defective.
- If the product is found to be NOT DEFECTIVE, the customer is responsible for the return freight cost. There may be a 10% re-stocking fee for these returns.
If none of the above situations apply to your order please contact us as soon as possible at 760 597-1669 or 877 597-1669, or email us at email@example.com