|Manufacturer:||The Drip Store
The Drip Store K-D100 Landscape Watering Kit is a custom designed kit for a garden planted with shrubs roses, vines, flowerbeds, groundcover and trees. The kit has all the parts needed to install a system from a faucet or a hose end timer. It can be expanded to water an additional of up to 180 plants using additional drip tubing, PC drip emitters with the same flow rate. The kit includes a ¾ inch backflow preventer, ¾ inch 25 PSI pressure regulator, ¾ inch filter, ¾ inch swivel adapter, 100' ½ inch of drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD, 100' of 1/4" micro tubing, 40 PC drip emitters and all the necessary parts needed to complete the installation.
Drip irrigation is the slow application of water directly to the plants' root zone in a predetermined pattern. Maintaining an optimum moisture level in the soil at all times results in less water lost to the sun and the wind. No water is wasted on non-growth areas, and the root zone is maintained at its ideal moisture level, combining the proper balance of water and air for a very efficient irrigation system.
• Contains 40 color coded 1, and 2 GPH PC button drip emitters
• Applies water at a very low application rate leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil
• Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing surface compacting and runoff
• Easily expandable up to 500 sq ft using additional drip tubing, PC drip emitters with the same flow rate
• Designed for new and existing landscapes, including difficult terrain such as slopes and oddly shaped areas
• Flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variation along the line
• The contents in the kit exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance, UV protected