|Manufacturer:||The Drip Store
The head assembly is an essential part of any drip irrigation system. Situated at the beginning of the system, it provides four essential functions to your system:
1. Backflow prevention, which ensures water pumped into your irrigation system doesn't make it back into the plumbing in your house, potentially contaminating it.
2. Filtration, which keeps your drippers and sprayers in operation longer and prevents clogging.
3. Pressure regulation, which provides water at the proper pressure for your drippers and sprayers to perform optimally
4. A connection point for 1/2" poly tubing, which acts as the backbone of most residential drip irrigation systems.
NOTE: always install your head assembly downstream of your timer or valve. These parts are not rated to be under constant pressure and will break if installed upstream of a timer or valve.
• All-purpose, complete drip zone made up of a 150 mesh “T” filter, preset 25 PSI preset pressure regulator and adapter with .700 OD compression to connect to 1/2 inch drip tubing
• Easy to install
• ¾ filter with 150 mesh screen to protect the drip emitters or micro sprinklers
• Regulates the pressure to the suggested operating pressure of a drip irrigation system with a preset 25 PSI pressure regulator
• Can be used with hose thread
• Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
• Drip zone connection includes: ¾ inch 150 mesh T-screen filter, ¾ 25 PSI preset pressure regulator, and ¾ inch adapter with .250 OD compression for ¼ inch micro tubing