|Manufacturer:||The Drip Store
The battery powered Drip Zone Assembly model VA016 is a drip zone unit made up of a digital battery operated hose end timer with ¾ FHT, backflow device, filter with 155 mesh screen, 25 PSI preset pressure regulator and a swivel adapter with .700 OD .
The drip zone supports installation simplicity with reliable performance and affordable price to start a drip irrigation system from a faucet. The battery powered Drip Zone Assembly allows for automation of a drip irrigation zone, provides protection to the drip emitters and micro sprinklers from particles that may enter the system, and reduces or regulates the incoming pressure of the water entering the micro irrigation system to the appropriate operating pressure of 25 PSI, which is within the range of recommended operating pressures for a drip irrigation system.
The most common method for installing drip irrigation in a home garden is into the faucet. The installation begins with connection of a digital battery operated hose end timer with ¾ FHT to the faucet, before the backflow device. This method provides a good balance to the assembly when used with a hose end timer. Next, connect the backflow device (if your faucet already has a brass backflow device as part of the faucet, an additional backflow device is not required), then the filter, then the pressure regulator, and last the swivel adapter that connects the drip zone to the drip tubing.
The digital battery operated hose end timer with ¾ FHT in this assembly is the B09D from DIG. The hose end timer features an easy-to-read LCD screen and simple programming with weekly programs, four start times per day, durations of up to thirteen hours, rain off, and manual operation via the program.
• All-purpose, complete drip zone made up of a digital battery operated timer, filter, backflow device, premium 25 PSI preset pressure regulator and adapter to connect to 1/2 inch drip tubing
• Easy to install and program
• Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
• ¾ filter with 155 mesh screen
• Regulates the pressure to the suggested operating pressure of a drip irrigation system with a preset 25 PSI pressure regulator
• Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the manual program button
• Quick release faucet swivel adapter for easy installation and removal
• Four start times per day in a weekly mode
• Frequency choices of 7 day in weekly schedule
• Easy to read AM/PM clock
• Watering duration from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes in 1 minute intervals
• Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
• Five battery strength phases indication: 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then flashing one bar on close down
• Easy manual operations using Start and Stop buttons
• Irrigation can be suspended via the controller to prevent unnecessary irrigation during rainy weather (rain mode)
• Rain mode easily accessed by holding the OFF key for 3 seconds
• Powered by one 9-volt alkaline battery with battery life up to one year
• Weather resistant
• Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
Note: this kit require assembly