The advance DIG 710A-000 Series Single Station Heavy Duty Battery Operated Controller with Solenoid and Three Conversation Adapters is designed for above the ground or below grade installation. This waterproof single station heavy duty battery operated controller with solenoid can be used for retrofitting most existing irrigation valves used for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems in residential, commercial, or agricultural applications and as a cost-effective repair for existing irrigation systems. The Single Station Heavy Duty Battery Operated Controller with Solenoid and Three Conversation Adapters highlights waterproofs housing, smaller size profile, LCD display with seven programming buttons. Features includes icons based programming, AM/PM clock, weekly and cyclical watering day options with up to five start times per day, advance smart program for drip and sprinkler system and monthly budget. The 710A series controllers include a sensor connection and can operate for up to three years on two AA alkaline batteries.
• Easily retrofits to most manufacturers' valves with one of the three adapters included
• Powered by two AA alkaline batteries with a safe period of 60 seconds to replace without losing the program
• Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and five start times
• Monthly seasonal adjustment through the seasons with up to 200% in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month
• 20 preset historical ET programs available for 10 climate zones, with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray heads, to use with any irrigation setup and including the option to review the new calculated duration
• Seven keypad buttons with integrated liquid crystal display
• Easy to read LCD display with AM/PM clock and icon-based intuitive programming for easy navigation
• Blinking notification on days the controller is active
• Programming time options in AM/PM or 24 hour
• After programming, the controller display indicates if irrigation is set to water for the day and if any of the additional programming features are active
• Non-volatile memory retains program and controller integrity (excluding time)
• Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the controller's manual program button, via the solenoid, or via the manual bleed
• One button for Program Off until reactivated or to suspend all irrigation programs (rain mode)
• After fifteen minutes the controller screen is turned off automatically to conserve energy
• Low battery indicator
• Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
• Retractable cord for easy removal of the controller
• Rugged, reinforced self-cleaning diaphragm provides reliable operation
• Internal bleed via the solenoid or the screw bleed for system checkup and testing
• Latching solenoid with encapsulated plunger and spring for reliable operation
• Wire ready for a rain sensor
• Completely waterproof (IP68) - can operate in harsh environments
• Environmentally friendly - utilizes RoHS compliant components
• Battery life up to three years
• Three year warranty
• Controller type: DC
• Power source: two AA alkaline batteries (not included)
• DC Solenoid with enclosed plunger: two-way magnetic latching, normally closed, 7-12 Volt
• Encapsulated solenoid thread: 11/16 in.-12 UN male thread
• Temperature range: 38°F to +130°F
• Retractable solenoid wire: 8.1” (coiled length when extended, approximately 24 in.)
• Sensor connection: normally closed yellow wire
• Adapters included with controller convert to Rain Bird, Hunter, and Toro valves
•• Controller plastic housing: high impact plastic
•• Plunger & spacer: 430F stainless steel
•• RoHS compliant.
• Watering duration: from 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments.
• Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from 1 to 12 hours, and one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
• Up to five start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedule provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil .
• 20 preset historical ET programs available for 10 climate zones, with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray heads, to use with any irrigation setup and including an option to review the new calculated duration and option to adjust it.
• Monthly seasonal adjustment through the seasons with option to reduce the program duration setting to 5% or to increase it up to 200% in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program.
• Rain Off/Delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
• Program Off option holds program until reactivated.
• Manual cycle via the program with automatic shutoff option.