The advanced DIG 710A-MAV Single Station Heavy Duty Battery Operated Controller with ¾ Inch Actuator from DIG is designed to convert a ¾ or 1 inch brass or plastic manual anti-siphon valve to automatic operation. The controller is pre-assembled with ¾ inch adapter to fit ¾ inch brass and some plastic manual anti-siphon valves. It also includes an additional 1 inch adapter that can be used with 1 inch brass and some plastic manual anti-siphon valves. Used to automate an old manual anti-siphon valve in drip irrigation or sprinkler systems, this controller also offers a cost-effective repair for existing irrigation systems in residential or commercial applications. The Single Station Heavy Duty Battery Operated Controller with Actuator highlights waterproofs housing, smaller size profile, LCD display with seven programming buttons. Features includes icons based programming, AM/PM clock, weekly and cyclical watering day options with up to five start times per day, advance smart program for drip and sprinkler system and monthly budget. The 710A-MAV controller includes a sensor connection and can operate for up to three years on two AA alkaline batteries.
• Converts a ¾ or 1 inch brass or plastic manual anti-siphon valve to automatic operation
• Powered by two AA alkaline batteries with a safe period of 60 seconds to replace without losing the program
• Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and five start times
• Monthly seasonal adjustment through the seasons with up to 200% in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month
• 20 preset historical ET programs available for 10 climate zones, with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray heads, to use with any irrigation setup and including the option to review the new calculated duration
• Seven keypad buttons with integrated liquid crystal display
• Easy to read LCD display with AM/PM clock and icon-based intuitive programming for easy navigation
• Blinking notification on days the controller is active
• Programming time options in AM/PM or 24 hour
• After programming, the controller display indicates if irrigation is set to water for the day and if any of the additional programming features are active
• Non-volatile memory retains program and controller integrity (excluding time)
• Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the controller's manual program button, via the solenoid, or via the manual bleed
• One button for Program Off until reactivated or to suspend all irrigation programs (rain mode)
• After fifteen minutes the controller screen is turned off automatically to conserve energy
• Low battery indicator
• Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
• Retractable cord for easy removal of the controller
• Rugged, reinforced self-cleaning diaphragm provides reliable operation
• Internal bleed via the solenoid or the screw bleed for system checkup and testing
• Latching solenoid with encapsulated plunger and spring for reliable operation
• Wire ready for a rain sensor
• Completely waterproof (IP68) - can operate in harsh environments
• Environmentally friendly - utilizes RoHS compliant components
• Battery life up to three years
• Three year warranty
• Controller type: DC
• Valve type: ¾ inch actuator with flow control and external manual bleed with replacement adapter for 1 inch
• Operating pressure: 20 to 125 PSI
• Flow rate: .25 to 20
• Temperature range: 38°F to +130°F
• Power source: two AA alkaline batteries (not included)
• DC solenoid with enclosed plunger: two-way magnetic latching, normally closed, 7-12 Volt
• Encapsulated solenoid thread: 11/16 inch-12 UN male thread
• Retractable solenoid wire: 8.1” (coiled length - when extended, approximately 24 in.)
• Sensor connection: normally closed yellow wire
•• Controller plastic housing: high impact plastic
•• Actuator bonnet and housing: reinforced nylon
•• Valve diaphragm: EPDM
•• Plunger & spacer: 430F stainless steel
•• RoHS compliant.
• Watering duration: from 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments.
• Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from 1 to 12 hours and one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
• Up to five start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedule provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil.
• 20 preset historical ET programs available for 10 climate zones, with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray heads, to use with any irrigation setup and including an option to review the new calculated duration and option to adjust it.
• Monthly seasonal adjustment through the seasons with option to reduce the program duration setting to 5% or to increase it up to 200% in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program.
• Rain Off/Delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
• Program Off stops program until reactivated.
• Manual cycle via the program with automatic shutoff.