The LEIT-1 solar powered smart controller on conversion actuator for a manual anti-siphon valve from DIG uses features that include five start times per day, cycle durations up to 5 hours and 59 minutes, manual run function, "rain off" mode with restart options up to 99 days, and the "monthly budget" feature. The controller also has additional features that include Daily Water Restriction if required by cites and municipalities, Irrigation Off for any month of the year and System Off functions. The LEIT-1 main features include twenty preset programs of historical Evapotranspiration (ET) for spray and drip irrigation that can be used as part of the controller programming with the editing feature. Combining one of the historical Evapotranspiration preset programs and a rain sensor can help seasonally adjust or prevent unnecessary watering and save water. After installation, no further visits to the controller are required.
• Watering duration: from 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments
• Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year
• Up to five start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedule provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil.
• 20 preset historical ET programs available for 10 climate zones, with 10 for drip irrigation and 10 for spray heads, to use with any irrigation setup and including an option to review the new calculated duration and option to adjust it.
• Monthly seasonal adjustment through the seasons with option to reduce the program duration setting to 5% or to increase it up to 200% in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program.
• Rain Off/Delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
• Program Off stops program until reactivated
• Manual cycle via the program with automatic shutoff