|Manufacturer:||The Drip Store
The battery powered Drip Zone Assembly model VA021 is a drip zone unit comprised of a digital battery powered timer with ¾ FHT inlet, ¾” backflow device, ¾ inch “T” filter with 150 mesh screen, 25 PSI preset pressure regulator and a ¾ inch adapter with .250 OD outlet used to connect to a ¼” micro tubing. The drip zone supports installation simplicity with reliable performance and affordable price to start a drip irrigation system from a faucet. The digital battery powered Drip Zone Assembly allows for automation of a drip irrigation zone, provides protection to the drip emitters and micro sprinklers from particles that may enter the system, and reduces or regulates the incoming pressure of the water entering the micro irrigation system to the appropriate operating pressure of 25 PSI, which is within the range of recommended operating pressures for a drip irrigation system.
The most common method used with drip irrigation installation in home gardening is faucet installation. Begin the installation by connecting the digital battery powered hose end timer to the faucet first, before the backflow device. This method provides a better balance to the kit assembly when used with hose end timer. Next, attach the filter, then, the pressure regulator and last the swivel adapter that connect the drip zone to the drip tubing.
The digital battery powered hose end timer in this assembly is the B09D from DIG. The hose end timer features easy-to-read LCD screen and simple programming with weekly programs, four start times per day, durations of up to thirteen hours, program off, and manual operation.
All-purpose, complete drip zone includes a digital battery operated timer, “T” filter, backflow device, 3/4" FNPT x MNPT premium 25 PSI preset pressure regulator and adapter to connect to ¼ inch micro tubing
• Easy to install and program
• Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
• “T” filter with 150 mesh screen
• Regulates the pressure to the suggested operating pressure of a drip system with a preset 25 PSI pressure regulator
• Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the manual program button
• Quick release faucet swivel adapter for easy installation and removal.
• Four start times per day in a weekly mode
• Frequency choices of 7 day weekly schedule
• Easy to read AM/PM clock
• Watering duration from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes in 1 minute intervals
• Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
• Five part battery strength indication: 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then flashing one bar on close down
• Easy manual operations using Start and Stop buttons
• Irrigation can be suspended via the controller to prevent unnecessary irrigation during rainy weather (rain mode)
• Rain mode easily accessed by holding the OFF key for 3 seconds
• Powered by one 9-volt alkaline battery with attery life up to one year
• Weather resistant
• Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
• Connection: ¾ inch female hose thread inlet (FHT) x male hose thread outlet (MHT) or .250 compression connections for ¼ inch micro tubing
Note: this kit require assembly