|Manufacturer:||The Drip Store
Properly designed drip irrigation systems begin with what is called the drip zone or the drip zone assembly. The Drip Zone Assembly provides protection to the drip emitters and micro sprinklers from particles that may enter the system, and reduces or regulates the incoming pressure of the water entering the micro irrigation system to the appropriate operating pressure of 25 PSI, which is within the range of recommended operating pressures for a drip irrigation system.
A manual or automatic optional control valve (optional) may be added at the start a drip irrigation system. This assembly can be attached to a faucet, the most common method used to start a drip irrigation installation in home gardening. If using this option to start a system, begin the installation from an outdoor faucet (spigot). If you are planning to automate the system with a battery operated controller or a hose end timer connect the timer to the faucet first, before the backflow device.
• All-purpose, complete drip zone made up of a 150 mesh “T” filter, preset 25 PSI preset pressure regulator and adapter with .250 OD compression to connect to 1/4 inch micro tubing
• Easy to install
• ¾ filter with 150 mesh screen to protect the drip emitters or micro sprinklers
• Regulates the pressure to the suggested operating pressure of a drip irrigation system with a preset 25 PSI pressure regulator
• Can be used with hose thread
• Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
• Drip zone connection includes: ¾ inch 150 mesh T-screen filter, ¾ 25 PSI preset pressure regulator, and ¾ inch adapter with .250 OD compression for ¼ inch micro tubing
Note: this kit require assembly