This product qualifies for Free Shipping With an order total of $125 or more.
(Excluding Tax & Shipping)
The Battery Operated Hose End Timer model C002 (DIG B09D) is a new and improved 3/4" digital hose end timer with LCD display. With a flow rate of up to 6.3 GPM, this easy to use and program hose end timer is designed to connect to a faucet or garden hose and may be used with a drip irrigation or sprinkler system. The unit uses one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last up to one year. With higher flow rates at lower inlet pressures and a range of programming features, the Chose end timer delivers a reliable and cost effective solution for residential use.
This hose end timer has four start times per day with durations from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes allowing use in a wide range of applications including drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot.
• Powered by one 9-volt battery
• Easy to install and program
• Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
• Six buttons and an integrated screen
• Easy to read LCD display with an AM/PM clock
• 12 or 24-hour time format
• Non-volatile memory retains program integrity (excluding time)
• Quick release swivel adapter for easy installation and removal
• Electronic battery monitoring that provides constant reading of battery strength
• Easy manual operations using Start and Stop buttons
• Five part battery strength indication: 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then flashing one bar on close down
• Low energy use (less than 20 micro amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life
• Automatic, or manual operation
• Rain mode easily accessed by holding the OFF key for 3 seconds
• Weather resistant
• Three year warranty
• Operating pressure: 10 to 80 PSI