The Drip Store's Two Dial Hose End Timer model # C092 (DIG model # B092A) offers simplified programming and reliable operation to deliver a cost effective solution for residential gardening uses. The Two Dial Hose End Timer has programming duration from 2 minutes to up to 240 minutes, and an operating flow range of .1 to 6.3 gallons per minute. Connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot, the hose end timer can be used with drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems. This hose end timer uses one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last for up to one year.
• Operating pressure: 10 to 80 PSI
• Flow rate range: .5 to 6.3 GPM
• Temperature range: 40-125 degree F
• Connection: female hose thread inlet (FHT) x male hose thread outlet (MHT)
• Power source: 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
• Solenoid: durable electric motor
• Power consumption: 20 micro amps in standby mode
• Controller dimensions: 6” D X 4” W x 6.5” H ( 15.2 cm X 10.0 cm X 16.2 cm)
• Materials: Housing - high impact plastic
• Inlet valve and solenoid housing - glass reinforced nylon with stainless steel spring.
• 8 pre-set watering durations from 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 or 240 minutes
• Watering frequency: eight watering intervals ranging from every 6 hours to once every seven days